The facts about fertility and pre-pregnancy health
Presented by Dr Frank Quinn, IVF Australia
This talk from a leading IVF Australia fertility specialist will give you the facts about fertility, and explore the best way to approach pre-pregnancy health.
Typically in our late teens and twenties we focus on contraception, but when the time comes to turn our thoughts to conception, there are a large number of myths about how to fall pregnant.
This Bupa Parenting Insights talk is given by Dr Frank Quinn, a Senior Fertility Specialist with IVF Australia. Dr Quinn focuses on the following topics:
- Fertility myths
- The fertile window
- Planning for pregnancy
- Why are we not falling pregnant naturally?
- When to seek help
This video is invaluable to those planning to fall pregnant.
Watch the video above or find the video here.
Find out more about IVF Australia at www.ivf.com.au
- Cord Blood and Cord Tissue Banking Basics
- 7 Things You Can Do To Speed Up C-Section Recovery
- The facts about fertility and pre-pregnancy health
- Advice and Resources for Disabled Parents
- Having a planned birth? Every extra week counts.
- Your natural birth choices
- Understanding the Needs of Your Newborn: A Doulas Perspective
- Bringing Baby Home