Terms of Entry
Entry to the Pregnancy, Babies & Children's Expo is subject to the following conditions:
1. You must present your e-Ticket, printed out or shown on your mobile device, at the entrance of the Expo to be scanned prior to admission to the Expo. If you do not have an e-Ticket, you must register for one online before proceeding. Only registered ticket holders for the stated session will be permitted into the Expo.
2. You must leave promptly if you are still in the Expo at the published closing time. No-one will be admitted to the Expo after the published closing time without our prior approval.
3. We (AES PBC Pty Ltd T/A Pregnancy Babies & Children’s Expo ABN 30 633 364 842) reserve the right to refuse admission without explanation, and to eject any person whose conduct we consider disorderly, offensive, inappropriate or in breach of these conditions, without compensation
4. If you are displaying cold and flu like symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, temperature or even feeling generally unwell, you must not enter the event. Should we (AES PBC Pty Ltd T/A Pregnancy Babies & Children’s Expo ABN 30 633 364 842) witness signs of this nature whilst you are in the event space, we reserve the right to request your immediate exit.
5. You must comply with all laws, regulations, consumer protection practices and health mandates as legislated and/or enforced at the specified date, time and venue of the Expo.
6. While in the Expo you must not display, distribute or leave any marketing material, canvass or promote products or services to entrants or exhibitors, solicit donations, sell raffle or lottery tickets, or engage in any commercial activities, unless you have our prior written consent. If you engage in any activity within the Expo in breach of this condition, you must pay us, on demand, such amount as we consider to be a reasonable fee for engaging in such an activity within the Expo.
7. If you are a proprietor of, an employee of, an agent of, a contractor to or a shareholder in any business or company that arranges exhibitions, you must identify yourself to us before you enter the Expo.
8. You must not take, or permit to be taken, within the Expo any photograph or film, video, sound or television recording or transmission that is to be used for commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
9. You agree to us taking photographs and/or videos of yourself and those in your care and consent to those photos and/or images being used by us, and parties approved by us, to promote the Expo, its facilities, our Exhibitors and their products and services.
10. You acknowledge that all giveaways may be limited in supply and availability.
11. Taking video or photography of any talks, workshops, presentations or demonstrations within the Expo is not permitted without prior written consent.
12. You must not bring into the Expo any weapons or controlled, dangerous or illegal substances. We reserve the right to search bags prior to admission or while you are in the Expo.
13. We may cancel, interrupt or stop the Expo due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond our reasonable control and such cancellation, interruption or stopping of the Expo shall not entitle you to make any claim whatsoever except for a ticket for a replacement Expo if scheduled, or a refund of the ticket price if the Expo is cancelled and not subsequently rescheduled.
14. You must, ensure that your children do use the Expo area and its facilities and equipment in a safe and proper manner so as not to involve any appreciable risk of injury to persons or damage to property, and you must immediately comply with any reasonable direction we give in connection with the safe and proper use of the Expo area.
15. Parents must properly and continuously supervise their minor children within the Expo.
16. Persons entering the Expo do so at their own risk. You may choose to participate in events and experiences that have some element of risk. Observe and follow all signage and any instructions that you may be given. Take care at all times to protect yourself and others against any loss or injury.
17. You will indemnify and keep us indemnified from all actions, claims, demands, costs, damages or proceedings whatsoever arising from your acts or omissions, or the acts and omissions of your minor children, within the Expo.
18. You will pay us, on demand, an amount equal to any costs incurred by us in repairing, reinstating or replacing any facilities or equipment damaged by you or your minor children within the Expo.
19. You must provide us with your name, email and contact number if we request that information for the purpose of enforcing these conditions and any government legislated requirements pertaining to our attendees safety and welfare.